Friday, October 2, 2009
Note of shoe
Updated: my size: 26cm US 8, 2E or 3E, (2013 1/4)
1. measure your foot before you buy shoes, then plus 1 cm for standard, choose the model from the closest one which is larger then your foot length, for example, if your foot is measured as 25.3 cm, 25.3+1=26.3, then choose from 26.5 cm.
2. your foot is wide type, so choose 2E or 3E model, but if there's no choices, you can also try the standard model.
3. after you wear your shoes on foot, pressing your heel close to the back of shoe, and making sure that there is a thumb's length before your longest toe and the front of shoe. A thumb's space is absolute space, it means that you can press your thumb between your longest toe and the front of shoe. You must check it with caution, never think it "seems" to be a thumb's length.
4. do not select 4E to fulfill shorter length, it would be too wide and can not be adjustable.
5. walk around, run slightly, then pressing your heel close to the back of shoe, test the space between longest toe and the front of shoe again; move your toes, feel that if it is tight at the toes, and whether it's too loose at heel
It's just a general principle, must be double check when testing.
The width of shoe may vary with different year, even for the same model.
Never consider these trouble again!